Love making up cute little treats for the kids! When they’re easy, fun and keep them quiet for a few minutes, its perfect! I got together with my two favourite ladies Codi from Creative Wife Joyful Worker and Julie Christine. We put together a cute, little Valentines Day goodie table that’s easy to put together and create for anyone!
Today I’m sharing a very simple DIY to dress up any spot for Valentines Day. A simple Heart Wreath. As well as some links to the ladies websites for a Heart Banner DIY and sweet little treat bags!
I mean the kids loved it but us adults enjoyed it just as much so whether your preparing for a girls brunch or getting your little ones together these ideas could work for either gathering.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Paper Plates
- Ribbon or String
- Sticker Hearts or Hearts & Glue
- First cut a round hole on the inside of the paper plates.
- Then start gathering your sticker hearts and place them around the edges of the plate.
- Cover all the spots where you can see the plate
- Tape the size of ribbon or string that suites it on the back!
It looked super cute all done and placed on the table! You can either hang it or if it’s easier just place it upside. Whatever makes it work!
Keisha Lynne, xx