We started the Christmas baking or in this case, no bake! hahaha These are both mine and Drews favourite. This recipe turned out way better than we both anticipated and so thankful for that! hahaha In the past I’ve tried with a few other recipes and failed big time. So this is a no fail recipe to.
Even the kids kept making extra trips to the kitchen to snatch these up!
I remember these at Christmas as a kid and they were sooo good. I always am making extra trips to the kitchen for them. Everything I used I grabbed on my recent trip to Save on Foods. Super easy and literally takes 10 minutes to whip up! We’ll be making a few more to pass around to friends!
No Bake Peanut Butter Confetti Squares
1 Cup Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter Chips
1/3 Cup Butter
1 Bag Marshmallows
- Add everything except for marshmallows into the pot on the stove and let everything melt.
- Once everything in the pot is completely melted. Set the pot aside to cool down. 15-20 minutes
- Once it’s all cool off, pour in your marshmallows
- Cover a pan with parchment paper and pour the mixture in
- Place in fridge for a few hours until harden
Keisha lynne, xx