Now these might look like some normal yummy tasting waffles to you, but I added something a little more special to make them taste even better. I made these for the Valentines Day we had last week, and as a failed mother I made them after Owen went to school so when he came home after and there was only one left for him… Let’s just say I got into some BIG trouble! So I defiantly need to make these again they were that good. Easy to!
We love waffles in our house it’s a once a weekend tradition, usually with whip cream and fruit. To mix it up a little I made them into an all day snack that you or your kids can enjoy!
I used these heart shaped cutters found from Ikea two years ago. I don’t think they sell them anymore but you can honestly cut with any large cookie cutter!
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Cups Flour
- 4 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 6 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1½Cups Almond Milk
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 2 Mixing Bowls
- Heart Cutter
- Waffle Maker
- Preheat waffle maker.
- Mix together in one bowl flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Stir
- In another bowl mix milk, coconut oil, vanilla & eggs. Stir
- Combine into one bowl.
- Pour on waffle maker and let cook.
- Once cooked and cooled, melt your mix butter in one bowl.
- Combine cinnamon & sugar in another bowl
- Cut out hearts on your cooked waffles
- Dip one into butter
- Then dip it into the cinnamon & sugar mix!
Keisha Lynne, xx