5 Ways Sport Chek Helps Owen Get Back Into Sports
Summer is officially over, as of yesterday for us. Today marks Owens first day into Grade 4. Which also means in our house, the official season of Back To Sports. Owens favourite is Soccer! He first started playing two years ago and continues to love this game. Realizing that the bigger he gets the bigger the fields get and other players! But he still strives to do his best and have fun.
Sport Chek has always been helping us find what we need for all of his sports with great selection and quality. This year it was a search for things like sneakers, athletic wear and balls we needed and found it all there with comparable prices. Making sure that he has everything he needs to start the sports season off right makes me feel good as a mom. Knowing that he has a really great feel in what he wears also brings me that same joy as a mom. We’re always wanting the best for our children and Sportchek is always helping us achieve that goal and making me feel like a good mom!
My kids live in athletic apparel along with Drew. Always trying to find a race or hunt for a sport. He loves having routine and having his teammates to play with. Sports are such a huge part of our family dynamic. We love being able to show Owen those same responsibilities all while having a great time. We’re always searching for the next activity to do. I love watching Owen play and helping give him the confidence he needs to continue instead of giving up.
Our family loves to go into the store and also order online, shipping is crazy fast and free over $99 or more. They always guarantee shoe sizes and styles. Returns are super easy which is good for us, sometimes I sneak in and shop for the kids alone not always getting their sizes right. At Sport Chek it just makes it easier visiting one store as oppose to visiting three different to find what were looking for. Cutting back stops, time and tantrums. Win win!
From watching him I’m sharing 5 Ways Sport Chek Helps Owen Get Back To Sports.…Kids are always needing something to motivate them to get back into it, we all do. It’s not just about shopping it’s about creating self confidence to help them grow and love the game!
- Sportchek always has the best quality to choose from. Which means buying better for those rough days.
- Shopping here gives Owen a sense of self confidence. The older he gets the more I see this in his shopping routine and out on the field. Looking good helps him feel good in the right gear.
- Soo so many options to choose from. Giving him his sense of identity. Letting him pick out items he loves is fun to watch.
- Sports helps guide him and being able to shop for things that help bring this ability to him feels good. He’s always prepared in the right gear for his sports.
- Motivation is a huge one, when he bought the sneakers he’s wearing in the photos he felt like he could run faster and jump higher! He feels motivated to keep going and be better then before.
Photos | Rebecca Lynn Photography
Disclosure: I have partnered with YMC and Sport Chek and have received compensation for this post. All opinions in this post are my own.
Keisha Lynne, xx