Disclosure | This is part of a sponsored partnership. All opinions and reviews are that of my own!
BRAND NEW at FlyOver Canada!
So excited to share with you the new showing of Windborne Call of the Canadian Rockies. Starting now until September 25th you can find this new film at Vancouvers Canada Place FlyOver Canada. Ella and I were able to sneak a peek of it and sharing with you today our experience. I do have to say, this is defiantly one you don’t want to miss especially if you love the Canadian Rockies just like we do!
Windborne transports you over the majestic Banff, Jasper and Yoho national parks among other spectacular locales, offering an unprecedented bird’s-eye view of alpine scenery. It begins with a wrap around projection 7 minute pre-show that includes the Indigenous perspective of this famed mountain range, which local Nations revere as “The Backbone of the World.”
Windborne shares with you the history of the land and they have partnered up with Blackfoot, Nakoda, Tsuut’ina and Ktunaxa Nations. It offers a glimpse of the rich culture and beautiful destinations that are across Canada.
WINDBORNE FLIGHT PATH
- Maligne Lake, Jasper National Park
- Pigeon Mountain & Mount McGillivray, Kananaskis Country
- Mount Fraser
- Mount Louis & Mount Edith, Banff National Park
- Mount Forbes, Banff National Park
- Shackleton Glacier, British Columbia
- Fortress Mountain, Kananaskis Country
- Abbot Pass, Mount Victoria, Banff National Park/Yoho National Park
- Lake O’Hara & Schaffer Lake, Yoho National Park
- Moose Mountain, Kananaskis Country
- Mount Minos, Ya Ha Tinda
- Prince of Wales Hotel, Waterton Lakes National Park
- Saskatchewan River
- Curtain Call, Icefields Parkway
- Chatter Creek, Golden, B.C.
- Mount Somervell & Tsar Mountain, Clemenceau Icefield
- Hooker Glacier, British Columbia
- Nub Peak & Mount Assiniboine, Banff National Park/ Mount Assiniboine Provincial Park
This flight ride experience transports riders to the remote wonders of the Canadian Rockies through sky-scraping scenes, smooth gliding motion, immersive scents and captivating storytelling. Gliding over mountain tops, glaciers and alpine lakes. The total experience will take approximately 25 minutes, including the 8 minutes you’ll spend on the Ultimate Flying Ride.
We had an amazing time and loved our experience and know you will to. Many of these places we have visited during our many family road trips and some are actually on our bucket list to see. It was sort of special to share that with Ella. But to also remember where we came from and that we need to take pride and care of our planet where we call home.
The perfect family activity to add on your families bucket list this Summer!
One more thing to add is to dress accordingly, part of the entrance line is exposed to the outdoors.
9:30am – 9pm
201 – 999 Canada Place
Today at the gate $33
Today online $36
*Group ticket buying options available
*Children must be at least 102cm (40″) tall. Children (12 and under) must be accompanied by an adult or guardian (14 years or older). To save on tickets to be sure to buy online and pre-plan in advanced by visiting their information centre online or calling for more!
Keisha Lynne, xx