Spring Break 2021 Wahoooooo!
Getting this party started with a little girls day Downtown Langley with my baby girl. We roamed the streets and checked out some fun stuff for the both of us girls to enjoy starting with….
- Pink Avo Cafe | Always coffee & lunch to get us girls moving!
- This Is It Gifts | So many pretty things to see in here, we were both ooing and awing. Gifts for yourself or a friend. Lots of Spring goodies to!
- Mural Walk | We grabbed the map and found a lot of the murals downtown. Ella made it her mission!
- Sticky’s Candy | Grabbed some yummy treats at Sticky’s and side note if you take two photos in front of two different murals, they’ll give you a free kids cone!
- Randy’s Game Shop | We really went in here thinking of Owen, but man, the coolest shop for anyone who loves old collectable games. Nitendo, Game Boy, SEGA. We spotted lots of fun ones.