Leading Moms | September 23rd, 2016
How has it been a year already?? This time last year I was gearing up for my first Leading Moms event as an Ambassador! It was so exciting, and such a great time cheering moms on and listening to them speak. Such an inspiring line of speakers, I left feeling empowered by their stories. If they could get through what they did, I can do the same!
September 23rd, 2016 Crisp Media, producer of Vancouver Mom.ca will be hosting their fifth annual Leading Moms event. Every year it incorporates a theme into the event by the speakers, this year it’s Childhood. Each speaker will be sharing their stories on leadership & motherhood. It will be another day to remember with the following line up…
- Bobs & Lolo: Authors, Songwriters, Children Entertainers & Entrepreneurs
- Erin Treloar: Founder RAW Beauty Talks
- Sabrina Furminger: Journalist
- Mi Young Lee: Host & Producer at CBC News
- Tara Teng: TV Host, Human Rights Activist & Miss World Canada 2012
- Dr. Vanessa Lapointe: Registered Psychologist & Bestselling Author
- Ranbir Puar: Founder, Spirituality For Reality Inc & TEDx Speaker
- Elaine Tan Comeau: Founder Easy Daysies & 2014 Canadian Mompreunuer of the year
- Nicole Oliver: Actor, Director & Producer
The morning includes a light breakfast & lunch (in ticket price), FREE childcare on a first come first serve basis!
Bring a friend and enjoy a ladies day out. If you hurry now you can purchase your tickets with this code ‘LMLITTLES‘ and receive $10 OFF. Early Bird Tickets will receive $50 OFF a personalized 45 minute fitskin facial from Skoah…..#LMinspire
Date: September 23rd, 2016
Time: Doors open at 8:30am event starts from 9:30am-2:30pm
Where: Vancity Theatre 1181 Seymour Street
Get your tickets HERE….
Kids & Company
Place Des Arts
Keisha Lynne, xx