Who’s down for a easy DIY?? I usually go through waves like a roller coaster. Sometimes I just crave them and itch for a new one and sometimes I want to stay far away from a DIY as much as possible! Haha But once I do accomplish a really cute one it really makes me happy and thats when I crave to do more.
It’s a little therapeutic for me the only issue is the time. Sometimes theres just not enough time in the day to sit and craft. Over the weekend we celebrated Ella’s 4th Birthday so I decided to try something new and of course easy with little supplies. I put together this Streamer PomPom with only string, scissors and streamers.
So easy, I just sat, watched a movie with Drew, munched on Naked Snacks and crafted away! We spent most of the weekend getting ready for her party and her friends. Sometimes I love the handmade decorations way more than the store bought ones. Just gives a little added touch. Nothing major just something little. Especially nice if I feel like I don’t have enough and can whip something up super easy. And love the idea of being able to use this even after the party!
Ella had a great day and Owen helped us out so much. I can’t wait to share more about her special day soon…
- Streamer PomPom Garland
- Pick a colour of streamer you like, and wrap three fingers long. Alternating wraps. One back and forth.
- Cut little slits on each side all the way down and continue on the other side without cutting all the way through.
- Grab your preferred length of string and tie it around the middle length wise.
- Fray out the cut sides until the form a circle shape.
- Continue all the way down the string until you have the amount you'd like.
Keisha Lynne, xx