A few weeks ago a friend had reached out to me about needing some help with her daughters 2nd birthday. She needed two things from me; to take some photos and to make up some florals. She had visioned something special and I helped her make it happen and created it! It turned out way better then I imagined. It was also way easier then I thought it would be!
I “Floral Shop Hopped” until I found the perfect set of greenery to work with and just started to create. If you end up making your own with these DIY directions share them with me. I’d love to see them!
- Strong Thick Wire
- Green Floral Tape
- Green Small Wire
- First shape your heart or any shape you like with the stronger wire
- Wrap the green tape around the silver wire to hide the silver from showing through
- Cut a few small pieces of the green wire and start placing the greenery in place
- Wrap it around each piece of greenery to hold it in place.
- Add some flowers for some extra colour.