One of my biggest goals for this new year, after leaving my job was to make more of an effort to visit my friends. To have more coffee dates, play dates and just good old fashion hang out time. Reconnecting and enjoying the friendships that are closest to me. Somewhere down the line, between the house, full time work, kids etc. It was one thing that I sometimes slacked, not on purpose but just because life gets way to busy and out of control!
So far I’ve been keeping my word and making it happen. Just like this recent little Galentines Day Brunch we all collaborated on. It turned out even better then I imagined. Curating pretty, total girly things makes my heart flutter. What better place to create them then here with these ladies! Who I knew would enjoy it just as much as me.
Valentines Day is one of my favourite holidays, sharing and spreading all that love. As much as I love sharing this day with my husband I get even more enjoyment out of sharing it with my close friends. The ones who help + support me! For that I wanted to Celebrate them! Without further a due, enjoy this little post and hopefully it sparks some inspiration to put together your own Galantines Brunch for your girls!
- Tassel Garland & Love Balloon – Genwoo
- Cake & Macarons – Vanilla Bean Bakery
- Wooden Love Sign – AllyBeth Design Co
- Small Vase of Florals – FTD Flowers
- Cotton Candy – Soul Sugar
- Silver Heart Banner, Table Confetti & Toppers – Glitter Paper Scissors
- Wall Heart – Sequel Events
- Floral Paper Plates – Joonie and Joe
- Floor Blanket & Pillow – 607 Davie & Chiyo
- Best Day Ever Cake Topper – Shop Tineke
- Candle – Vancouver Candle Co.
- Heart Shaped Alfajores – Jessica’s Alfajores
Keisha Lynn, xx