GHOST TREATS | DIY
SPOOKKYYY… I love Halloween! I love dressing up, I love trick or treating, I love decorating and I love staying home to pass out treats. I especially love sending my kids to school with a little treat just for them or the whole class. Now a days classes are sugar-free, but I’ve figured out a way for them to have a treat & have fun with a special gift for their friends.
I guess I’m also kind of a lazy mom, I like quick and easy DIY’s that also seem like a lot of work but not really! I have to be honest, I’m not always on top of it when it comes to baking and the holidays. We’ve got a lot on our plate. The kids helped me put these together, it was easy enough for them as well. We made their friends little GHOSTIE TREATS!
What You’ll Need:
- Sugar-Free treats, I used suckers
- Black paint or black sharpie
How To Do:
- Simply wrap the tissue paper over the sucker.
- Tie around the edge of the sucker with a string. Any colour works we choose black & white strips!
- Dot two eyes with the black colour and there you go!
Best part that it doesn’t even have to look perfect, because well the kids are helping! So now pressure, just fun.
Keisha Lynne, xx