Fall Family Fun At Maan Farms & Why We Love It Here
Do you know that feeling you get when your welcomed and feel loved!? It’s a good feeling right! Well, our family always feels this way every time we visit our friends at Maan Farms. It’s always good having that one place close to home that feels like home when you visit. Always guaranteed a filled day of family fun. With each season brings new things and fun to experience here!
Maan Farms always has that happy atmosphere and that make yourself at home feel, we keep going back for more! This Fall you’ll find everything from pumpkin patches, corn maze, haunted corn mazes, go carts, jumping pillow, giant slides and petting zoo (Ella’s favourite). We recently spent the day here and I was in pumpkin heaven. Tons of them lined up looking just so perfect. You seriously should visit if only for the mountains of white pumpkins, it will be hard to leave with just one!
We love it here at Maan Farms and for these many reasons. It’s become a family tradition for us, our kids always run to where they’re favourite spots are to find!! We’ll probably pop by this weekend again…
| Why We Love Maan Farms |
- Mama Maan is the sweetest & the best at making homemade goodies located in the shop. SOOO GOOD
- Tons for children to do and explore
- Affordable & budget friendly
- Best quality fruits & veggies. Great little market to explore & shop
- Plenty of free parking
- Super easy to find, two minutes off the highway
- Everything grown on this farm is organically grown!
- Literally could spend a full day here with go carts, petting zoo, corn maze, pumpkin patch, slides, play area etc. The list is lonngggg!
- It always has the best family feel & atmosphere here. That total make yourself at home feel. It makes us want to hang out and chill all day! Granted if the kids are in good moods!
- WINE WINE WINE. The best homemade wine, EVER!! Bring lots of money if only to take home some wine for when the kids fall asleep, fast and easy, from they’re fun day at Maan Farms! May be drinking some of the red right now…. It’s my favourite
Open all week 9am-6pm. Visit them online and start planning your visit!!
Photography By | Rebecca Lynn Photography
Keisha Lynne, xx